If you are looking for any Urologist doctors/surgeons then JP hospital provides you with the Best Urologist Doctor in Chandigarh. The hospital deals with all kinds of diagnose and treat diseases of the urinary tract in both men and women. JP Hospital is a multi-specialist hospital which provides the best quality of care and treatment to the patients for all these qualities JP Hospital is known for the Best Urologist Doctor in Chandigarh.
What is Urologist?
Urologist diagnoses and treats the diseases of the urinary tract in both men and women. They also diagnose and treat the problems involved in the reproductive tract of men. In some cases, they perform surgery.
The urinary tract is a system which created, stores and removes urine from our body. A urologist can treat any part of this system. This system includes:
- Kidneys are the organs which filter waste out of the blood to produce urine
- Ureters are the tubes through which urine flows from the kidneys to the bladder
- The bladder is the hollow sac that stores urine
- The urethra is the tube through which urine travels from the bladder out of the body
- Adrenal glands are the glands located on top of each kidney that release hormones
Urologists also treat all the parts of the male reproductive system. This system is made up of the:
- a penis is an organ that releases urine and carries sperm out of the body
- the prostate is the gland underneath the bladder that adds fluid to sperm to produce semen
- testicles are the two oval organs inside the scrotum that make the hormone testosterone and produce sperm
Need to see Urologist:
Primary care doctor can treat your mild urinary problems; such as a UTI and further your primary care doctor may refer you to a urologist if your symptoms don’t improve then you need treatments from any urologist.
Symptoms for urinary tract problem are these follows:
- blood in your urine
- a frequent or urgent need to urinate
- pain in your lower back, pelvis, or sides
- pain or burning during urination
- trouble urinating
- urine leakage
- weak urine flow, dribbling
JP Hospital has a team of reputable Doctors/surgeons and that provides you full information about all types of orthopedics. The surgeons treat patients with the advanced technical machines such as joint replacement, fractures, and dislocations, torn ligaments, sprains and strains tendon injuries, pulled muscles. The procedure for every treatment consists of medical counseling, medications, casts, splints, and therapies such as exercise, or surgery and further followed by diagnostic tests such as blood tests, X-rays, or other tests.
Various other services provided by JP Hospital:
- Dental Care
- ENT Diagnosis
- Orthopedic surgeries
- Gynecology and obstetric
- Internal Medicine
JP Hospital provides the highest level of skill, seasoned and infrastructure in Emergency Care. Our protocol are made to response quicker, and have proven are on with the very Best Multi Specialty Hospital in Zirakpur. We have trauma specialists who are on 24 x 7 standbys for professional care during a medical emergency. We also track multiple emergencies care such as given below:
- 24*7 Emergency Care
- 24*7 Ambulance Care
- CT Scan
- Central Laboratory
Our hospitals aim is to providing best and most satisfactory treatments to the patient. We at hospitals provide the best painless treatment. Thus, Book your appointment at JP Hospital for the Best Urologist Doctor in Chandigarh
To book an appointment or any query contact us on the following number below:
+91-8427776095, 1762331900, 331901
BEST UROLOGISt DOCTOR IN CHANDIGARH
Visit our office at:
NH-21 Zirakpur- Chandigarh highway, under Flyover, Zirakpur (Punjab)